Echo Media focuses on providing musician services around the world and at every angle.
Bandmix.com is an online network for connecting local musicians and bands. It currently provides musician services in nine countries and 4 languages. Bandmix’s headquarters are in Knoxville, Tennessee and is owned and operated by Echo Media, Inc.
Bandmix was founded by Knoxville entrepreneur and musician, David Sales in late 2002 and fully launched in 2004. After graduating from the University of Tennessee, Sales recognized the difficulties of finding and connecting with local musicians who shared similar musical styles and goals. The website was then designed to help musicians and bands connect using online profiles. Originally, Bandmix provided services only to the United States. In 2005, Bandmix expanded to the United Kingdom and Canada. Fellow Tennessee graduate, Robert Hart, joined Echo Media in 2006 to help expand operations and marketing. Bandmix has since added versions in: Australia, Ireland, France, Germany and Spain.
Bandmix’s musician classified service is designed to match musicians and bands together. Users can create a profile with details about their musical goals, instrument experience, music preferences, and needs. Additional media including images, audio and YouTube videos can also be added to user profiles.  
Users can use Bandmix’s search engine to find potential musician and band matches and then communicate using the website’s private messaging system. Additionally, Bandmix uses a proprietary algorithm to automatically create match recommendations based on relevant user profile information. These matches are periodically sent to the users and displayed in their account. Bandmix’s Digital Audition service allows musicians to target multiple matches at a time through user specified criteria. 
- Odom, Rusty. “Bandmix.com Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New Website” Archived 2014-05-22 at the Wayback Machine, Blank News – Nashville, TN, 20 February 2014.
- Harrington, Carly. “Web sites let musicians band together faster”, Knoxville News Sentinel, Knoxville, 15 December 2006.
- Rosenthal, Traci. “Online band classifieds”, The Independent Florida Alligator, 2 August 2007.
- “Bandmix.com Archive”, “Archive.org“. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Smith, Clyde. “Bandmix Improves Musicians Classifieds”, Hypebot, 28 July 2011.
- Fisher, Mary. “Bandmix.com – Connecting Musicians”, Killer Startups, 26 August 2007.
- McCready, Mike. “If you’re a musician, you need to know about BandMix”, Music Xray, 28 July 2011.
- Spears, Kate. “BANDMIX HELPS MUSICIANS, LAUNCHES NEW EXPERIENCE” Archived 2014-05-22 at the Wayback Machine, Harmony Central, Knoxville, 11 February 2014.
- “BandMix: Giving Musicians A New Way To Connect”, Brass Musician Magazine, 06 June 2011.
David Sales – Founder, President.
Robert Hart – Vice-President.